Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
Huntsman Injury Law

Frequently Asked Questions

If you were recently involved in an accident such as a car accident, slip & fall, or a truck accident in Utah or California, you may be searching for a personal injury attorney. It can seem intimidating but you can feel empowered by knowing which questions you should be asking. When you ask the right questions, you will have the information you need to make the best decisions possible. You will have a clearer understanding of what you need to do next.

Q: Which types of personal injury claims do you handle?

While many personal injury attorneys do take on a range of claims, some attorneys may only specialize in one type of personal injury claim such as medical malpractice or semi-truck accidents. This office handles truck crashes, car crashes, slip & falls, motorcycles crashes, bicycle and scooter crashes, and pedestrian claims. Mr. Huntsman has also handled a wide variety of matters including elder law, personal injury claims, civil litigation, criminal defense, civil rights claims, medical malpractice, and product liability claims in California and Utah.

Q: How long will it take to settle my case?

The severity of the damages you’ve received can greatly affect the length of time it takes to receive closure for your personal injury claim. Your case could take years to reach a settlement due to a range of factors such as the severity of injuries you may have received in an accident. Working closely with your personal injury attorney will make it easy for you to stay up to date with the latest developments in your case.

Q: How long have you been practicing law?

It's important to make sure that you’re working with someone who can truly provide the best advice based on experience. Mr. Huntsman has over 23 years of experience in personal injury law.

Q: How do I pay for damages?

Understanding how your medical expenses and any other damages are covered is key to knowing what is going on in your case. Depending on your situation, damages such as a broken rear bumper can be covered by your auto insurance but you may need to pay for certain medical treatments out of pocket if where you go for treatment doesn’t accept insurance. Your personal injury attorney can give you insight into the best options to consider for making a full recovery.

Q: Do you have trial experience?

If the only way you can receive a fair result on your personal injury case is to go to trial, you’ll want a trained, experienced trial attorney. Experience matters and will be the difference-maker when you’re fighting for your rights.

Huntsman Injury Law will provide you with the best legal representation for your needs in California or Utah.


Helping Injured People

Are you in need of a personal injury attorney in Utah? Huntsman Injury Law is focused on helping injured people. Huntsman Injury Law has experience working with different types of injuries like chronic pain syndromes, hearing loss, and brain injuries. Since 2000, the primary focus of Huntsman Injury Law has been on personal injury claims with a secondary focus on children’s civil rights and/or sexual abuse claims, and elder abuse claims.

Do you have any questions about whether or not you need a personal injury attorney? Are you in need of a consultation?

Give Huntsman Injury Law a call at (801) 948-9150 or send an email at!

Hunstman Injury Law

We are committed to making our website ADA compliant.


165 W. Canyon Crest Road #220
Alpine, Utah 84004




9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - Friday